Wigan Link identifies the need for continuing development in all aspects of professional practice, and will support team members by providing training in the following areas:
- POVA - Protection of Vulnerable Adults.
- Team Building & Effective Teams.
- Lone Worker Policy & Lone Worker Awareness.
- Leadership Training (Leading Practice - a development programme for first line managers).
- A! Assessors Award & V1 Internal Verifier Training.
- Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Medication Awareness, Recording and Administration
- Epilepsy Awareness.
- Track Hoist Training.
- Wheelchair and Vehicle Awareness Training.
- Moving and Handling.
- Person Centred Planning, and Essential Lifestyle Planning.
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
- Risk Assessments.
- Peg Training.
- MCA and DOLS.
- Basic Food Hygiene.
- Autism Awareness.
- Dealing with Challenging Situations.